Dominos pizza Complaint
DOMINOS STORE 3958
I am one of the employee in store 3958. i have been working here for more than 3 years now, i started as a regular csr employee then eventually became a night manager. but for some reason even tho i got the promotion my gen. mngr is still paying me minimum wage(8.33). i talked to him regarding my raise but he kept on saying that when the time that we are going to move to a different location that's the time he can give the raise. i let it pass for 2 years without saying nothing because this is the only job that suits my schedule in school. i go to school in the morning go to work at night. so i did not really open up the topic. on my 2 years and 6 months of working. finally he gave me the raise but guess what? it is only 50 cents!
he opened a new store this january of 2017, he left me his job. now i am the one who is managing the store tho he is still the one who's making the food order which is a job that i can do too. it has been 4 months now since he left the store to me. i have been reaching out to him regarding to my pay but he never made an action regarding it.
ACTING STORE MANAGER
PAY: $9.00/ HOUR
by the way my complain is that 3958 store manager had abuse our kindness and i think the corporation needs to take an action on it. we as the employees are the light of the store, without us this store will not function. why are we getting treated like this? if you are concern to the people who are working in DOMINOS it doesn't matter if the store is owned by a franchisee you still have the rights to give them such an instruction on how they need to pay their employee!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Dominos pizza reviews
- Domino's pizza
- Theyes sent me a Burton pizza... not just well done but black!
- burnt large 3 topping pizza
- Late delivery and cold Pizzas no answers when called.
- worst experience
- Worst experience
- Worst delivery service. And worst customer care
- Hover priced
- Messed up Order
- Dominos: sign said open but doors were locked
- Dominos Pizza Quality
- Wrong offers given
- Domino's Langley AFB amazing!
- Excellent Deliveryperson
- Customer Services Employee
- Dissatisfaction of services
- The better dominos
- degrading dominos service (mahim)
- Dominos pizza coupon
- Dominos ex employee
- Worst experience
- Big deal pizza complaint
- Dominos THE WORST CRAP EVER review
- dominos told us they didint deliver to us
- Dominos Pizza - Store # 10295
- Dominos Lost a customer review
- Owner is a terrible guy
- GOOD SERVICE FROM DOMINOS PIZZA
- Dominos Horrible Customer Service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you